We’re looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to join our team!
We are a global creative marketing agency unifying the art of strategy, content and creative. Our passion is delving deep and creating to resonate. Our fast-moving, fun-loving team are passionate about creating innovative and meaningful work that results in better, more joyful customer experiences. Now, more than ever, we believe that design has the power and responsibility to improve our collective experiences. Our holistic approach plays on the interconnectivity of strategy, creative and content, so we can always produce insight-driven creative visions that change the game.
In the past 6 months, we have experienced a surge in growth by adding to our impressive portfolio of international and regional clients and are now searching for a mid-senior designer to join our Studio Team. Someone who is a team player with a strong sense of time management and organisation.
This role provides the opportunity to be part of, and influence, the direction of a growing studio, based in the heart of Dubai. You should be a dynamic, passionate, positive designer and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be working on projects from conception through to delivery with a diverse, talented team of like-minded creative thinkers.
We are happily multi-disciplinary, and require a designer with a wide and varied skill set and strong eye for detail. You don’t need to be able to turn your hand to everything, but a willingness to learn and grow as a designer is absolutely instrumental.
- At least 4 years experience in the industry, preferably from an agency background.
- A portfolio of client projects that demonstrates a broad range of work, all with rationale and evidence of the process behind them.
- Comfortable working on animation projects.
- Experience of the print process & production.
- Ability to think through problems both strategically and creatively.
- A confident and articulate communicator.
- An original thinker who is aware of current design and cultural trends.
- Ability to think about the bigger picture while also crafting the finer details.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC as well as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management with the ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline.
- Shows willingness to ‘go beyond’ and exceed expectations for our clients and team members.
If you think you meet the above criteria, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CV and digital portfolio must be submitted, applications without these will be disregarded.