We’re looking for a copywriting & content intern to join our team!
6-month paid opportunity with strong potential for full time position after completion. Kindly share your cv with email@example.com.
About the role
Join JWI’s dynamic team of go beyonders for 6-month internship. As an integrated creative marketing agency we combine disruptive creativity, powerful strategy and impactful experiences to build beautiful brand stories.
Take the opportunity to gain hand-on experience in creating, curating and optimizing engaging content across various marketing channels. Your role entails working closely with JWI’s content account manager and copywriters to write captivating written content that aligns with the brand voice and objectives of our clients.If you are passionate about storytelling, thirsty to learn and eager to dive into the world of marketing and advertising, we invite you to apply!
Your role will involve working across diverse clients in the FMCG, personal care and consumer electronics industries, with a focus on JWI’s B2B clients in the fintech and construction industry.
Role & responsibilities
- WRITE: Develop diverse types of written content across marketing channels such as social media captions, blogs, case studies, press releases, campaign headlines, news articles and e-commerce descriptions. Content will range from creative to technical writing.
- RESEARCH: Find relevant industry topics and trends to create insightful written content and spot content opportunities.
- COLLABORATE: Work closely with with content and client services teams to assist with research and copywriting requirements on client briefs.
- ASSIST: Help run and manage content accounts including assistance in social media calendar creation, reporting and production.
- MANAGE: Be accountable for your responsibilities and deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic agency environment.
- IDEATE: Contribute fresh ideas and content concepts across departments (all ideas are welcome!)
- LEARN: Embrace an open mind and remain receptive to new ideas and challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Dynamism, creativity and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Ability to work full-time on-site, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm
- Basic understanding of and interest in social media platforms, SEO principles and copywriting
This is a 6-month paid opportunity with strong potential for full time position after completion. Kindly share your cv with firstname.lastname@example.org.