We’re looking for a Account Executive to join our team!
Who are we?
Join JWI’s dynamic team of go beyonders. As an integrated creative marketing agency we combine disruptive creativity, powerful strategy and impactful experiences to build beautiful brand stories.
Take the opportunity to gain hand-on experience in creating, curating and optimizing engaging content across various marketing channels. Your role entails working closely with JWI’s content account manager and copywriters to write captivating written content that aligns with the brand voice and objectives of our clients.If you are passionate about storytelling, thirsty to learn and eager to dive into the world of marketing and advertising, we invite you to apply!
Your role will involve working across diverse clients in the FMCG, personal care and consumer electronics industries, with a focus on JWI’s B2B clients in the fintech and construction industry.
What we seek
If you are passionate about combining creativity with proactivity then we invite you to apply! Your role entails working closely with a dedicated account manager and the wider client services and creative teams to bring design and campaign content to life, focused mainly on clients in the home appliance industry.
Role & responsibilities
- CREATE: Develop creative briefs for diverse marketing channels such as creative campaigns, social media, in-store branding, OOH advertising, retail displays and e-commerce content.
- COLLABORATE: Coordinate with clients, team members and designers to successfully bring client visions to life.
- ASSIST: Help manage key agency accounts, including assistance in client communications, briefing, brainstorming and copywriting.
- ORGANIZE: Manage the status of a variety of jobs and projects within the account scope.
- MANAGE: Be accountable for your responsibilities, deadlines and quality control in a fast-paced and dynamic agency environment.
- LEARN: Embrace an open mind and remain receptive to new ideas, processes and challenges.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing and/or client services
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An eye for design is helpful
- Flexibility, dynamism and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Ability to work full-time on-site, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm
Are you ready to build meaningful relationships and execute engaging campaigns for clients across diverse industries? Are you driven by seeing projects come to life from start to finish?
If so, kindly share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org.