We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join our team!
Who are we?
Join JWI’s dynamic team of go beyonders. As an integrated creative marketing agency we combine disruptive creativity, powerful strategy and impactful experiences to build beautiful brand stories.
What we seek
If you are passionate about design with a desire to grow within a multi-talented creative studio, then we invite you to apply! Your role will entail working closely with a dedicated client services team and the wider design team to create visually stunning and strategic work , focused mainly on clients in the home appliance industry.
Role & responsibilities
- DESIGN: Produce a diverse variety of digital and print-ready design assets such as social media posts, brochures, e-commerce assets, in-store branding and POS materials.
- CONCEPTUALIZE: Contribute fresh ideas and creative concepts that elevate briefs and exceed client expectations.
- ANSWER: Ensure visuals assets answer client briefs and fulfill account manager’s requirements whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
- COLLABORATE: Coordinate with account managers and the rest of the design team to successfully bring client visions to life.
- MANAGE: Be accountable for your responsibilities and deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic agency environment.
- LEARN: Embrace an open mind and remain receptive to new ideas and challenges.
- 1-2 years of design experience or a relevant degree in graphic design (marketing agency experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (After Effects, Indesign , Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A design portfolio that demonstrates your skills
- A confident and articulate communicator
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work full-time on-site, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm
Are you driven by seeing your designs come to life across various marketing channels? Are you ready to join a team where all creative ideas are not only welcomed, but encouraged?
If so, kindly share your CV and digital portfolio with firstname.lastname@example.org.