We’re looking for a Senior PR Account Manager to join our team!
Full Time, Salary Dependent on Experience
We are a global creative marketing agency unifying the art of strategy, content and creative. Our passion is delving deep and creating to resonate. Our fast moving, fun loving team are passionate about creating innovative and meaningful work that results in better, more joyful customer experiences. Now, more than ever, we believe that design has the power and responsibility to improve our collective experiences. Our holistic approach plays on the interconnectivity of strategy, creative and content, so we can always produce insight-driven, creative visions that change the game. To some the JWI name is new, however, our agency is founded on two decades of success. Success that has shaped who we are today.
The PR Senior Account Manager we are looking for will be expected to manage client relationships and support new business. This role demands a comprehensive, professional capability, excellent interpersonal skills, drive and good organisational skills.
This high-profile role requires a person who is able to think creatively and strategically. In addition to this the ideal candidate must take great pride in forming business relationships and have the ability to influence at all levels within the organisation.
A commitment to go beyond for the agency, clients and team is a must.
- Planning and implementing impactful PR campaigns
- Leading and managing a number of current and new client relationships
- Supporting the Creative Account Director in researching and writing client communication strategies
- Combining creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Maintaining close liaison with clients to ensure complete satisfaction and that all client programs meet all agreed deadlines and deliverables
- Maintaining close contacts with the media to grow and develop strong relationships
- Selling in ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
- Playing a full role in new business pitches and presentations
- Working with the social media team to help create social content
- Liaising with external suppliers and journalists
- Identifying social media influencers and building relationships
- Planning, organising and delivering client events
- Maintaining and ensuring accurate records and files of all activities including timesheets and job finances
- Delivering media training for clients if needed
- Supervising and sharing the management of Account Executives and other junior staff
- Supporting the development of the company including own marketing and actively participate in new business development including proposal writing
Desired skills and experience
To be considered for this role, potential candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ agency or client-side PR experience and ideally working with both B2B and B2C brands.
We’re looking for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and become a key member of the JWI team by developing and growing the PR side of the business, which includes influencer marketing and event management.
Candidates must have strong proactive media relations skills and a good knowledge of social media and its effective use in campaigns.
Qualifications and skills required
- Detailed knowledge of PR and marketing disciplines through relevant degree qualification and/or CAM and CIPR programmes
- High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences
- Proficiency writing press releases and articles, brochures, speeches, and other documentation when required
- Ability to plan communications campaigns, incorporating both strategy and tactics
- Ability to manage accounts unsupervised and gain trust and respect of clients
- Strong awareness of the local and regional PR market, ideally GCC wide
- Ability to identify opportunities for cross-selling JWI’s services during meetings and new business opportunities
- Ability to identify social media influencers and build relationships that result in exposure for our clients
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to client briefs on time and within budget
- Ability to delegate to Account Executives and Juniors
- Informed about all communications methods including above and below the line activities, especially social media
Please email your application to email@example.com. A CV must be submitted, applications without these will be disregarded.